Brennan Associates offers coaching, consulting, assessment, workshop and speaking services internationally.
Coaching services may be 1:1 either in-person, via telephone or web-based conference call. Individual 360 and team assessments are also available.
Team Coaching Services
Designed for organizational teams assigned to a particular division, unit, department, project or program or teams that share an affinity interest or job. Team coaching is best when initially done in-person. Follow on sessions may be done via telephone or video conference call. Team coaching services include the use of a team development assessment conducted at the beginning and end of the coaching work. This allows for baseline measurement, identification of initial focus areas and follow up measurement.
We support organizational learning and development across multiple industries. Our methods include assessment, interview, and tailored program planning to achieve leadership and organizational goals. You are a key partner in the process of any consulting engagement.
Healthcare Consulting Services
Physician practice management, integrated care delivery models, development of population health programs and quality management indicators, and planning and implementation for patient-centered team-based care in the accountable care environment.
- Cultivating a mindset of curiosity and learning
- Managing conflict and change
- Coaching skills for managers
- Creating and sustaining a coaching culture
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI-360) developed by James Kouzes and Barry Posner, authors of The Leadership Challenge and A Leader’s Legacy The LPI – 360 is based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act and Encourage the Heart.
- Individual Development Assessment (IDA) and Team Development Assessment (TDA) created by Dr. Charles Pellerin, CEO of 4-D Systems, and author of the book How NASA Builds Teams The assessment measures eight behaviors consistent with high performing individuals and teams. The behaviors are: Expressing Authentic Appreciation, Addressing Shared Interests, Appropriately Including Others, Keeping all Agreements, Expressing Reality-Grounded Optimism, Outcome Commitment, Resisting Blaming and Complaining and Clarifying Roles, Accountability and Authority.
Diane Brennan is also available for conference keynotes, webinar, and teleconference sessions. Contact us at 520.954.6645 or email: email@example.com for more information.